Inclusive organizations are powerful. Support all employees, including those who are neurodiverse or care for neurodiverse children.
Why Support Neurodiversity in the Workplace?
An Inclusive Workplace:
How RethinkCare Holistically Supports Neurodiversity
Empower working parents to raise more confident and resilient children, including those with learning and developmental disabilities.
Help employees perform their best at work and support neurodiverse team members through industry-leading trainings and consultations.
Help employees become the best version of themselves by supporting their mental and physical health.
How RethinkCare Closes the Gap in Healthcare for Parents of Neurodiverse Children
EAP and Health Plan Shortcomings
- Diagnosis and authorization required before treatment
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) provider shortage
- High out-of-pocket/co-pay costs
- Lack of parent/caregiver training
- Limited consultation sessions
- Language barriers
RethinkCare's Unique Value
- No diagnosis or insurance required
- Immediate access 1,000+ expert-led skills training sessions and resources
- 1:1 consultations with Board Certified Behavior Analysts available within 2 days
- Services available at no cost to employees or care team members
- Global access in 11 languages across 225+ countries
What Makes RethinkCare Different?
We are the only platform with the depth and breadth to drive meaningful, lifelong behavior changes across the parent, the family, and the workplace.