Accessibility Statement (RethinkCare)
We are committed to making our web pages accessible to everyone, including those disabilities, can easily access our offerings through our website.
Main accessibility features
Our goal is to improve the user experience for users with disabilities while they are on our website including:
- Keyboard navigation: All menus buttons and forms are accessible from the keyboard. Use the Tab key to navigate forward and Shift + Tab to navigate backward.
- Headings: We have used clear headings to communicate the organization of the content on the page and to help screen reader users to navigate the page content.
- Images: We have applied descriptive alt tags to images throughout the website that provide information.
- Links: We have provided descriptive link names so that users can easily understand their purpose.
- Visual Design: Text on pages is designed to have sufficient contrast with its background. All pages and content may be enlarged using standard browser controls.
We welcome any feedback on the accessibility of the RethinkCare website. Please contact us if you encounter difficulties using our website or have thoughts on how we can improve.