Thank you for a momentous 2016 at Whil! With your help, we had a breakout year to become the leading employee mental wellbeing solution in the world, including:
- Winning 50 new companies, 5 universities and 9 school districts
- Taking 2nd place in Johnson & Johnson’s 2016 Digital Health Innovation Competition, beating out 150 other startups
- Signing partnerships with the world’s two leading employee engagement and wellness platforms as their stress resiliency solution
- Covering over 3M lives with 500,000 active users
- Being featured in Forbes, TIME Magazine, Entrepreneur, The New York Times, TLNT and The Huffington Post
- Launching the only resiliency and emotional wellness webcast series certified to provide SHRM Continuing Education (CE) credits for HR and L&D professionals
- Being invited to deliver keynotes and training at over 20 wellbeing, human resources and medical conferences
- Launching our new website and our newsletter: The Whil Street Journal
- Growing to a team of 26 highly skilled and amazing human beings
And I’m so grateful to share the biggest news of all: the launch the new version of Whil. For the past year, we’ve been listening and learning from our customers. We’ve now tailored our training experience as the ultimate wellbeing training tool created for professionals, by professionals. We’re proud to bring this version to the world to help employees relieve stress, increase their resiliency and get the most out of life.
Here Are a Few Things to Expect:
- Accomplish goals: A highly personalized experience where employees set life’s most important health, performance, relationship and sleep goals. With 30+ goals to choose from, they can dream big!
- More content: Navigate 200+ science-based training programs and over 1,250 unique, on-demand sessions with ease. You’ll find new teachers and new science-based programs and new programs released every month.
- Smarter/faster: An upgraded learning engine provides coaching tips that take personalized training and encouragement to the next level. No matter what you’re feeling, use WhilPower for help in-the-moment. Find the right session to improve your day or help you sleep.
- 2016 was the year so many companies dropped their outdated mindfulness webcasts and corporate homework solutions to embrace Whil; a modern mobile-first experience to serve individual employees.
On behalf of the entire Whil team, we’re thrilled to have you join us for what comes next. We’re committed to an aggressive roadmap in 2017 to serve individual employees and deliver more data and insights.
Please click here to start a free trial. For more information, please visit www.whil.com and check out our official press release here.
And get ready to exercise your Whil in 2017!
Founder and CEO
For media inquiries please email [email protected]